Defense schedule for 2019
- Deadline for submitting the thesis: 22.01.2019 (for defense on 29.01.2019), 15.05.2019.
- Submission of Master's Thesis:
* 1 printed and bound copy (hard-copy) to instute's secretary's office (room 518)* 1 electronic copy named firstname_lastname.pdf to ltms_kantselei [ät] ut.ee
NB! Reviewer's opinions will be sent to student's e-mail address that is specified in Study Information System.
- Defenses: 29.01.2019, room 402 at 11.00; 06.06.2019, 07.06.2019 room 122 at 9.00. About presentation (defense):
The presentation materials must be checked and uploaded to the computer in defense room before the start of the defense. Also, the students whose defense is after the break, can use the break time for these preparations.The time limit for the defense talk is 15 minutes.
Requirements for graduation thesis and procedure for defence in the Faculty of Science and Technology
Regulations about publishing the theses can be found here
* The author of the thesis must submit the suitable filled licence form digitally as a part of the thesis. The form should be included in the same file with the thesis (in the end).
* In case there is a need for a closed defense or for restrictions related to the publication of the thesis, the corresponding application form can be found here (39.)
Some example files:
CERCS research specialisation classification can be found here. For actuarial and financial mathematics, the most used codes are between P110 and P190.