Industrial Master's Programme in Quantitative Analysis
Industrial Master's Programme in Quantitative Analysis a study format offered to master's students of the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics of UT in which 50% of a student’s studies take place at a partner organisation. The collaboration between the company and the student is based on a common field of interest.
The students of the programme work for their chosen organisations for three semesters according to a personalized curriculum. During that period the student will have an opportunity to implement one's academical knowledge in the organisation’s field of research and development.
Why should one apply for the Industrial Master’s Programme in Quantitive Analysis?
- A great way for combining academic knowledge with real work experience.
- Half of the student’s ECT-s needed for graduation will be awarded for the work at the partner organisation (about 20 hours per week).
- Topic for one’s master’s thesis will be chosen accordingly to the student’s and the organisation’s interests.
- By the end of the programme the student will have gained real work experience and thus has an advantage in the job market.
- The students of the programme will be awarded with a scholarship during a 17-month period (February 2022 – June 2023).
- The size of the scholarship is 500€–750€ per month..
Expectations for the students
- Wish to implement one’s theoretical knowledge in real-life challenges at a functional organisation.
- Skills for working independently as well as in teams.
- Readiness for long-term cooperation with a partner organisation.
- The master’s thesis must be based on the company’s field of interest and needs.